this blog thing is challenging! yesterday i spent a little time with my efforts, and today i found out i put the “post” in the “page” category, and don’t ask me how that happened? anyway, if you want to see if, i guess you have to click on the sidebar, at the top, where it says, PAGES, and underneath it is “a ship called relation.” meanwhile, i’ll learn, little by little. as we all do. on whatever subject we wish to embrace in our lives.
enhance our life. ahhhhh, that’s always a treat.
for today i’m setting a goal of learning the difference between a “post” and a “page” so i won’t lose my good efforts every again. and you? what goal are you setting today, to have more fun, more meaning in your life here?
a great recipe for granola, per request of marty. so here i share the best i’ve found, not mine, but from eva’s. but beware. when i first started making it i couldn’t stop eating it, and…well, you know. so now i have to put limits on the pleasures of granola. i don’t have to eat a big bowl-ful every single day. yes, the flub has dissolved, and i’m now just enjoying my occasional taste.
Eva’s best granola, ever!
- 6 cups steel cut oats (the pilgrim hat guy’s is okay, “old fashioned”)
- 1/4-1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cups of (each) sesame seeds, flax seeds)
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sliced almonds (must be sliced, not slivered or chopped)
- 1/2 c. honey (mix with below, and add to grains, seeds & nuts)
- 1/2 c. maple syprup (grade B is best, more nutrition)
- 1/2 c. veggie oil (organic canola, etc. be creative)
- bake at 250 degrees for two hours. no need to even turn, but you feel more “connected” if you do. cool and put in glass jar.
in the Light, lord flea